In December 2008 the Government of Zambia approved a Policy Framework for the implementation of PPPs in Zambia. This sets out Government’s strategic objectives to facilitate the provision of infrastructure and effective delivery of social services using PPP arrangements in order to ensure that economic growth is attained through enhanced productivity, improved competitiveness and wealth creation. Following the Policy pronouncement by Government, Parliament in August 2009, passed the PPP Act No. 14 of 2009 which aims to promote and facilitate the implementation of privately financed public infrastructure projects in Zambia.
- Zambia International trade Fair Grounds and Mukuba hotel (Ndola) – Redevelopment of the 60 hectares of land into a world class conferencing and exhibition facility as well as the expansion, redevelopment and modernization of existing Mukuba hotel into a five star hotel facility.
- Government Office accommodation (Lusaka) – Development of a multi storey building for office accommodation to house the Five (5) statutory bodies under the Ministry of commerce, Trade and industry
- Student Hostels and Staff Housing project – Development of student hostels and staff housing at the University Of Zambia (UNZA). The University enrols about 20,000 students
- District & Provincial Aerodromes project – Construction and upgrading of district and provincial aerodromes, nationwide, including erection of toll gates.
- Mwansabombwe Solar Power Plant – Establishment of a solar power plant on a 4 hectares of land to supply power to 100 housing units and other upcoming infrastructure facilities