- Lake Mweru Tourism Corridor Development (Luapula) – development of tourism facilities on the shores of Lake Mweru, Peninsula and Islands (Kilwa Carves) coupled with sport fishing, boat cruises, visits to historical and cultural sites among others.
- Luapula – Northern Railway – Establishment of a Railway line in Luano district that will cover a distance of 650KM from Kasama to the Border with the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). It will connect to the railway line in the DRC which runs up to Katanga province.
- Construction of a bridge across the Luapula River and Milenge – Ndola Road – The project will be constructed over the Luapula River to link the Luapula and Copperbelt Provinces.
- Kafue (Zambia) – Ziwa (Zimbabwe) Railway – Linking the Zambia Railway line from Kafue (Zambia) to Ziwa (Zimbabwe) (341km) the way to the Beira Port as the shortest route to the port of Baira in Mozambique.
- Mushima and Chimpakita mines – The project is for the establishment of Copper mines in Mushima and Chimpakita areas of Chienge District.
- Aquaculture Development – The project is for the establishment of cage fish farming ventures on the Lakes Meru and Bangweulu.